Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Challenge # 354 - In Sympathy

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week the challenge is "In Sympathy" which mean that we want to see your sympathy makes. 

This is what I did....


I know it's not the easiest theme....but I find it's so much better to have a card already in my stash rather than have to specifically make one up when needed.  For this challenge we'll also accept cards that offer encouragement or "thinking of you" projects as I know this is a toughie.  However, please limit your entries to those makes that are clearly in that vein.  All purpose cards, (for example, cards without a sentiment) will not be accepted, and might be deleted from the link up.  Thank you for respecting the terms of this challenge.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!






2 comments: