Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Challenge #351 - I'm Hungry!

Hello friends! It's Kate here and I'm thrilled to be this week's hostess. I've chosen "I'm hungry" as the theme and am challenging you to use food or a food item on your projects.


Now that it's summer, my thoughts have turned to ice cream! Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is one of my favourite treats. I decided to make a gift card holder in order to pass along some ice cream goodness to a friend - but, this way, she can choose what she wants!

I'm excited to see what you all make (and I'm sure I'll get hungry checking out your posts!). I'll be around to comment on each of the projects linked up below and will pick my favourites next week.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the challenge this week Kate! Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, your card is so "sweet", pun intended and the props you've used for you photo couldn't be more perfect! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete