Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little Red Wagon #36 - Nestabilities

Happy Wednesday Girlfriends!

This week I (Carolyn) challenged the team to use Nestabilities! I know we all have them.....and love them. I am still on a real layout kick and it has been super hot here! I pulled out the ice cream cone dies from my wagon and put them to good use!

This is the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.

I used the smallest size so I could fit 3 yummy ice cream cones on the layout. I added a bit of texture to them by using my ScorPal to make them look like waffle cones.

Dig deep into your wagon and pull out those Nestabilities to create a card, layout or project. Link it up below! Be sure to check out what the other DT girlfriends have been up to!

Hope you find some time to play along!

18 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Your icecream cones are ADORABLE!! I love them! How creative. I must try to make some..Awesome idea, thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously stunning project friend! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool layout! totally love the ice cream cones and the scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scoring on the ice cream cones is super! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome summer layout you've created! Love the ice cream cones and cute little boy! Thanks for a fun challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I accidentally posted the same card twice and wasn't sure how to get rid of the second one. I hope that this doesn't cause too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-cute samples! Thanks for a fun challenge, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great challenge - LOVE my nestabilities, use them all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a fun challenge!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found these challenges--so I played along! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge! Love my nesties!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your Blog and challenge and as I love my Nesties I thought I would have a go and enter. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ice cream cones! I love my nesties!! Thanks for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. As I said in my linked post, where would we be without nesties. I for one would be so lost I use them in most projects.

    Those ice cream cones have left me craving one!

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo Hoo for Nesties!! Don't know what I would do without them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I'm late but I didn't have any Nesties until this past Weds. They are tons of fun

    ReplyDelete